Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Crafts

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I have been preparing a party for my 3 year old son and all his friends. My computer is down so I don't have access to all my step by step pictures, just pictures from my phone of the finished product. Hopefully my computer is up and running soon so I can post the good stuff :)


This is my sons crocodile Valentine's box. Please excuse the dishes in the background. Making this crocodile box was way more enjoyable then dealing with dirty dishes.


This is the craft I'm going to give the kids to do at the party. I bought some pre-cut heart shaped card stock, and pink sparkly yarn, both found at Michael's. I hole punched around the edges, tied the yarn to the heart, and started threading. Of course, this is just an example I came up with. The kids can thread their yarn however they please. I also wrapped a little tape around the end of the yarn to make it a little easier for the kids to thread.



These are heart flowers I made for decoration at the part. The foam heart are from the dollar store, and everything else I had (coffee can filled with rice, foam letters, and skewers)

More Valentine's Day crafts etc. Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment